Our G-7 Wireless Air Quality Monitor and Gateway product family is our "all in one" solution to a variety of air quality monitoring applications.
Sensing features include:
- Particle Counter - counts 1.0, 2.5 and 10.0 micron particles
- Temperature and Humidity - Built in sensor or optional plug in A-1 probe cable, ±0.3°C/±2.0%RH
- CO2 - 0 to 5000 PPM, ± (50ppm+5% reading value)
- CO - 0～500ppm, 0.1ppm resolution, electrochemical sensing element life span is 3-5 year in air
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL) Meter - Peak and Average, 40-120 dB(A)
- Manometer (Differential Pressure) - Range ±2.5 mBar, ±250 Pa, ±1.0" H2O with resolution down to 0.0001" H2O or 0.01 Pa.
Gateway features common to all G-7 series include:
- 128 x 64 OLED Graphic Display
- No hard limit on the number of sensors that can report to a gateway.
- Compatible with all sensors we sell
- 8GB datalogging FLASH memory as backup if internet connection is unavailabe or interrupted. Typically can store 256K+ sensor readings if the gateway is offline. Readings are automatically uploaded to our server when the gateway's internet connection is available.
- 10/100 Mb/s Ethernet LAN connection. Used for connecting to internet on residential or commercial data networks.
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n for connecting to internet using WiFi networks. WiFi security supports common WEP 64/128 bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES) security
- Web based user management interface - Access the G-7's management and status web pages from any PC, Tablet or Smart Phone
- Wireless radio for sensor communication, uses ISM band 902-928 MHz for FCC/ICES compliant North American market and 868 MHz band for CE compliant EU markets.
- RP-SMA connector for exterrnal wireless antenna to communicate with sensors
- Enclosure has mounting ears for wall mount
- At least one gateway is required to relay data from sensors over the internet to OmniSense's database server. One gateway can cover structures up to approximately 90,000 ft2 and multiple gateways can be used to cover larger buildings.
- For US markets, built in 4G LTE Cat-M1 Cellular Data MODEM for Verizon cellular data service. Note that the cellular data service comes bundled with the OmniSense monitoring service for cellular gateways. Our "Zero Configuration" ensures that all you have to do is plug it in and works.
- For EU markets, built in 4G LTE Cat-M1 or Cat-NB1 Cellular Data MODEM requires data SIM card which is NOT supplied
- 2 dBi Dipole Antenna with RP-SMA connector
- 5.0 Volt Wall power supply 100-240 VAC input
- -EU models come with either UK or EU plug power supply, please specify when ordering
- OmniSense Monitoring Service account
- EU models require activated SIM card
Volume discounts automatically applied during checkout:
- 11+ 20% discount
- 21+ 30% discount
|Gateway User Manual